Types of properties we manage:
- Single Homes
- Small Commercial Properties
Our services often pay for themselves, by lowering expenses and increasing occupancy. Careful tenant screening saves your time and aggravation.
There are many inconveniences to operating income producing property and we can handle them all for you. Our many services can be customized to meet each individual client's needs. Our team of Real Estate Professionals has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate business. Whether you are selling, buying or renting your home, or if you are looking for property management services for your investment property, our team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations.
We also offer simple house sitting services. Please refer to
Our professional and efficient staff will help lower your tenant turnover rate and increase your return on investment.
Tenant Location Services:
- Extensive Tenant Screening Services
- Lease Preparation
- Emergency Contact
- Rent collection, Processing and Accounting
- Monthly Operation/Income Statements
- Hold the deposit money in a customized non-interest bearing account
- Year end 1099
- Repairs and maintenance coordination with Licensed and Insured local vendors
- Send late notices, and when necessary, arrange evictions
- Periodic inspections of property
- Arrange and make payments for required repairs and maintenance work
- Deposit into your account all amounts remaining after the property's expenses are paid
- Documented move-in and move-out inspection reports
- Handyman Services
- Tenant Location Service
- Show your property to prospective tenants
- Prospective Tenant Screening including criminal and credit checks
2006 RoyalFloridaProperties.com. All Rights Reserved.